Complementary rules for International Mini Meeting 2021
Complementary rules for International Mini Meeting 2021 The following regulations will be in effect during International Mini Meeting 2021 which takes place on imm 2021 event and campsite area..
- Only the cars with a full-registration are able to drive in and stay in the camping site.
- When entering event’s area an organizer will provide identification bracelet to all participants and identification sticker to all vehicles. Participants must wear a bracelet during the event at all times. The sticker must be placed on a vehicle in a visible place at all times.
- Everyone must follow the organizer’s or security’s instructions. In case of abuse, fraud, illegal entrance, endanger of other’s physical well-being or safety of the event, relevant persons will be seen off the event territory.
- At the event, Italian traffic regulations will have to be regarded. The speed limit in the camping area should not exceed 5km/h.
- It is prohibited to drive under the influence of alcohol at all times.
- Any type of drugs will not be tolerated on the campsite during the event.
- Pets are allowed on the campsite as long as they are on the leading-rein. Also, you must be sure and fully responsible your pet won’t make any trouble. Note, that there would be other pets and small children on the campsite.
- It is forbidden to make an open fire within event territory.
- There will be one main entrance/exit to the campsite. Please follow the traffic directions and signs within camping area.
- The pedestrians will have a separate entrance/exit to the campsite.
- During the event campsite will be divided into several sections. There will be a main camping, the camping area for campers, caravans and motor homes.
- The event is held only for registered members. Participation will be possible exclusively after registration and payment is made.
- During the event the loud and noisy activities are allowed only in the party area. No noise or loud music in the camping site from 22.00-10.00
- You might encounter wild animals on the camping site (e.g. Roes, fox, rabbits ) Please do not feed or chase them!
- Please assort the refuse and throw them away into appropriate containers.
- Please use WC and not the camping site whenever nature will call you! We also ask to keep WC and showers as clean as possible and to leave them the way you would like to find them.
- Your regular car insurance will be valid in the camping area.
- Event’s participants are responsible for their personal belongings.
- You are not allowed to sell anything on the campsite if you don’t have a contract with organizer. We ask you to accept these regulations and follow them during the event so we can guarantee a ordered, safe and pleasant stay in imm2021 campsite. Thank you for your acceptance and cooperation.
If Imm2021 were moved for Covid to 2023, the accommodations will be reimbursed, upon request by email. Tickets according to the current law, will be replaced by vouchers for imm2023 (your ticket will be valid for IMM2023). Please note that it was immediately announced that it was possible that it could move, as is also reported in the FAQs and rules.
Within the 15th of May (one month from the announcement of postponing to 2023), the refund of camping accommodation is possible for everyone if the event will be moved to 2023.The accommodations in camping will remain valid for those who wish it in 2023, please note that the IMM in Italy will still be carried out in a camping in accordance with the covid and according to the law also in 2023, therefore those who wish to help the organizers in such a difficult moment please do not request refunds and confirm your confidence in the work done so far.
The 15th of May is the deadline within it will be possible to ask for a refund,
After 15th of May, all the 2021 tickets will be automatically turned into 2023 vouchers. After 15th of May, all the 2021 accommodation bookings will be automatically turned into 2023 vouchers.